- Students enter the gym quietly and sit against the wall (with their books and belongings) alphabetically in their assigned seat. They should not go to the locker room or to the water fountain until they are dismissed to do so.
- Due to the number of students in PE, they will be divided into two groups to get dressed. While group 1 is getting dressed, group 2 will remain in their seats.
- When group 1 is dismissed to the locker room, they will place their books on the shelf inside the locker room and go to their lockers to dress for PE. They will have 3 minutes to do this.
- Once group 1 is finished, they will go back to the gym and sit in their assigned seat and wait for group 2 to get dressed.
- Group 2 will then be dismissed to the locker room and follow the same procedure.
- At the end of PE, students will return to the locker room to change back into their school clothes. When they finish getting dressed, they are to return to their assigned seats until the bell rings.
gym/locker room rules:
- No horseplay/fighting (keep hands and feet to yourself)
- No cussing/inappropriate language
- No kicking basketballs or volleyballs allowed in the gym
- No throwing basketballs or volleyballs at students in the gym
- No going under bleachers without permission
- No jumping off bleachers
- No hanging on the basketball goal rims
- No entering locker rooms during PE time without permission
- Students are not allowed to touch the belongings of other students in the locker room.
- Students are not allowed to throw items in the locker room.
- When whistle is blown at the end of the hour, students are to put all equipment away immediately.